K-8 Online Registration for returning families and new families!
Please use the above link to register new, younger students in families that already have or have had a student attending Banner School. Additional documentation will be required prior to new students beginning school. Please use the online registration system to update any incorrect information. All students, even those currently attending Banner, will need to be enrolled for the next (2022-2023) school year.
Any additional documentation required will be requested at a later time.
You can scan and email the following documents to Charlotte Heupel - Registrar if those documents are not currently on file or if there has been a change in information:
Birth Certificate, Shot Record, Home Language Survey, Residency Affidavit
Proof of Residency (3 are required):
- Proof of payment of local personal income tax or ad valorem taxes;
- Title to residential property in the district, or a valid unexpired lease agreement, or receipts for payment of rent on a district resident in which the applicant actually resides;
- Proof of provisions of utilities;
- A valid, unexpired motor vehicle operator’s permit or motor vehicle registration;
- Maintenance of voter registration;
- Notarized affidavit verifying residency and that the affiant has assumed the permanent care and custody of the student. (The filing of a false affidavit shall be subject to punishment in accordance with 70 O.S. § 1-113(A)(1).)