BANNER SCHOOL SUPPLY LIST 2020-2021
- At the present time, a washable/reusable face mask/shield is optional for all students to wear during the school day.
- Students must bring a refillable water container to obtain water from the school water fountains to assist in not spreading illness.
- DO NOT LABEL SUPPLIES unless noted.
- Please purchase brands listed to ensure functionality.
- Any supplies sent that are not on this list will be returned home
- All students must complete the online registration prior to attending school.
- Free and reduced meal applications should be completed in advance on the Infinite Campus parent portal link through the website at If you need assistance with your username and password or if you need a paper form, please call 262-0598.
- The first day of school is scheduled for Wednesday, August 19th. The front doors will be opened and breakfast will be served beginning at 8:00 am.
1 pair of non-marking sole tennis/athletic shoes, with your student’s last name or initials somewhere on the shoes, are required for gym and must be left at school
2 packages of #2 pencils (if you can sharpen them before school starts that would be great!)
1 package of pencil tip erasers
1 pink eraser
1 highlighter, any color
1 package of Crayola® 12 colored pencils
1 package of Crayola® washable markers
1 pair of metal scissors – please label with name
1 plastic supply box – no locks (make sure it fits in the desk and holds scissors, crayons, glue and markers!)
2 boxes of Kleenex® Brand Facial Tissue (CUT OUT THE BOXTOP POINTS ON THE BOTTOM!) ®
1 container of CLOROX® Wipes
2 pocket folders
2 spiral notebooks – Wide Ruled
1 hand sanitizer
1 set of headphones or earbuds
1 set of dry erase markers – black or blue
A classroom snack calendar will be provided monthly.
- If you have any questions the school office will be open beginning on July 27th to assist you between the hours of 8:00 am and 3:00 pm by appointment only or via telephone at 405-262-0598.
2nd Grade Teacher
Mrs. Fry is teaching 2nd grade at Banner School for the 2020-2021 school year!
|Phone: 4052620598||Email: Meishel Fry||Banner School
2455 N Banner Rd. El Reno OK 73036